View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2005
What'sWithTheBanned??????

Lindyloo is flying high
Default OH!!

Hey there,

I see your point and maybe, just maybe I would like to download a small portion of it and then preview it. Thing is, I can't preview movies cos it wants to use Windows media player and I can't (lets not go in to the codec thingy ma doo dahd, I just can't.)
To play movies (that I've downloaded in full) I use VLC.....suits me, yeh??

Anyroad up I really dare not do anything that I haven't got a clue about (hence the reason I try not to do.....well.....I try not to do anything much, OK )

I might just give it a go tho...if you don't hear from me in, (hmmmm,..... how long do you think???).....OK think of a number between 2 & erm .......2, multiply by 2, add 2, take away 2. Whatever the number is, if you don't hear from me in that many days call one of your friends and tell them you used to know a loon by the name of Lindyloo.

Oh for crying out loud I'm off on one again (must get my medication changed)

You know what?? I've tried using The( _ )thing, as in t_h_i_s_i_s_r_e_a_l_l_y_h_a_r_d_t_o_d_o

and I can't use it when doing a search of LimeWire so how come this cacky comes up when I'm trying to look for stuff?? (How do these perpetrators do it, if indeed they are doing something intentionally naughty??)

Sorry for waffling,

Hugs, Lindy xxx

I'll tell you this mind, When I first filtered out WMV and WMA files it didn't happen, it's only happened since I installed the newest version of Limewire. (Not saying this is the fault, only it's a coincidence)
Also just in case it is a problem, someone can have a looksee, cos as you may have guessed I haven't a clue.

Cheers, Lindy xx

P.S. Please don't take any offense at what I have said above. (I would sign a disclaimer but I seem to have mislaid my pen)