View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2005
Novicius

giddyup is flying high
Default Have you...

Quote:
Originally posted by RaaF
**Update**

As it is such a well designed virus, and the rootkit element beeing stealthy.
All my known methods of deleting it failed.
It does not load when booting in safe mode, so there was nothing to go at that way
There was only 1 option left:
I formatted and reinstalled WinXP.

I have you tried getting ca Antivirus program? THis program really works for me. I had a simillar problem, were keylogger wants to dial out from pc, well, I downloaded the trial version of CA with all the extras, I couldn't believe my eyes. This program kicked butt. It also allows you to monitor all programs being started, what program wants to dial out to the internet and you have the option to click "yes" allow program to connect or "No" do not allow program to connect.

A window appears to the lower right corner of your pc, and btw this small window is not anoy you at all, because it allows you to have CONTROL of your pc. It is pretty cool. Try it. It also has alot of features, even for a trial verson it REALLY ROCKS!

It is always picking up virus left and right, also I would password protect your ca anitvirus program so no virus can turn it off. if you know what I mean. Also get the trial ver of Firewall, it didn't screw up my other firewall I have in my pc. Hope this helps. Sorry for the easay.