View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2005
Gnutella Jewel

Grandpa1 is flying high

Well I would like to know what other version of Gnutella client software you are using that gives you better results than LW. Because for one I thought that I had an do use them all and I continueally get better results with LW than any other. As for the free version getting better results than Pro it is pretty well known that LW Pro and the free version are pretty much the same. I use Pro and do get slightly better results with it than I do on the free version. The reason for buying the Pro version is pretty simple since if you read the reviews and post in the forums you would know that the free vesion and the Pro version are virtually the same with Pro you get 5 connectons instead of 4 when connecting in Leaf mode. So why buy Pro unless you want slightly better results and to support the LW staff who are working all the time on fixing bugs and upgradeing LW I guess they should do it because you want them to. I myself appriciate the work they do. My guess is you either do not have LW configured right or you dont have as good of internet service as your friends do. Why dont you compare LW Pro and the free version on your computer and see what the results are and while you are at it go ahead and try BS, W/MX,SHREZA,Etc rember to remove the spyware when you finsh, Remember these progrms have to be paid for somehow.

Latter Grandpa1 also know as Grandpa