View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2005
Gnutella Admirer

u2btrfly is flying high
Thumbs up Yes I DID!

In my previous post here, I said I would believe it when I saw the money in my bank account. Yes, they did actually refund money after all the threatening e-mails, sending them their own "guarantee of money back if not satisfied" statement and all that.

Yes, Kelnar, you are absolutely right about getting these guys back, and yes UC you are right with believing the RIAA has something to do with it. I think so too.

I've had other problems since then with a false-positive virus diagnosed by Avast and now having scripts errors so I can't print anything. If anyone will read my post in Tips and Tricks here, I would appreciate any help.

I copied the error message wrong - the last part of it I think should be URS res://C\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCL/DLL/preview.dlg.

Not sure if that't right either.

Back to the topic, at least I did get my money back. I didn't know anything about P2P until MyMusic came along. It was only through a small problem I was having with Limewire that I came to this forum and found out I got burned. So once again, thank you all and PLEASE, any newbies like me (probably won't be much longer at this rate though LOL) do not sign up for anything like AllCoolMusic, Mymusic, and oh there's another one that tried to get to me yesterday - PeerFlix. Be careful out there.