View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2005
Valued Member contributor

Grandpa will become famous soon enough

Hey Zab I am going to join the dummies club. Now if I get the instructions right through this thick scull of mine, with Windows XP Pro I need to start LimeWireDebug.exe >> stdout.txt by going to start/run/command and type in the above is this correct.
When I do the above it comes back saying LIMEWIREDEBUG.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command operable program or batch file. So far the only way I have found to run it is to go to go into the LimeWire File and click on the LimeWireDebug icon and the security warning pops up then click on run. Which apparently isn't right,
When started the dos window pops up but I cannot enter any text in this window. If I hit Ctrl+Break the report will be written to this window, When it is in this window the only thing I can do is click on the top of the window and right click on it. I then click on properties/select all/copy which apparently isn't right due to lines missing. Please spell it out for a DUMMIES on how to properly use it. Because it isn't doing you guys a damm bit of good for me to be sending you something you cant use.

java.com - Hot Games, Cool Apps

A little common sense goes a long way

Later Grandpa