View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2005
Gnutella Jewel

Grandpa1 is flying high

Zab sorry about the name change on the road again Grandpa1 on the laptop. I noticed when running in UPnP mode this weekend that it would completely disconnect if left alone for a while there were warnings I believe they were DChP unable to renew but I am not home right now to check. When port forwarding it did not happen though but it was running as a ultrapper. Finally figured out why I couldn't get the firewall icon to disappear LimeWire was listening on1648 I did not change the listening port so I do not no how it got set to 48 instead of 46 there was another post where I noticed someone saying theres was on 49 and it appeared they hadn't set theres either. one other thing I noticed when downloading say 20 files simultaneously some would only connect with 1 host and no more but if I canceled the download the restarted it they would go to 8 to 10 connections and stay there until complete. But if I didn't cancel they would stay at 1. It was weird because other files would keep finding new connections until they reached 10
Forgot to add I am running the patch

Last edited by Grandpa1; August 7th, 2005 at 10:59 PM.