View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2005
banished

hello there... Thanks for your answers.
I do understand the difference of kb and KB... a byte=8bits...and so on. It is not what i was talkong about, since i explained very well that other downloads(example, redownloading limewire from the website would take me much less than a minute)...
What i said is that my download speed through limewire as a prgm has shrinked to surreal levels of even less than 12 times slower... It could be that my isp may be filtering my bandwidth... Yes, but a friend of mine, who uses the same isp as I do, and who told me about LW is having heaps of fun all day long by up/downloading songs and movies...
How come they'd redcard me while he keeps on playin? He's actually using LW ages before I installed it on my pc, even before i came to hear about it.
Is there any solutions to this? Maybe by changing my IP address?
Another thing; if i have LW running in my system tray and i click on the LW icon on the desktop, i get 2 LW processes running at the same time, as well as 2 LW icons in my system tray... And if i click again in the icon on desktop, i get three limewires, four, five six etc... depending on the clicks. that means trouble; right?
Thanks for your attention...