View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2005
Novicius

domgoran is flying high

O.k, this is what i did after paying about £20 to some affiliate of limewire about 2 years or so ago.

Simply click this link ******
Once ya done, you should have a choice of 3 things, your original email address from when you first ever registered, or recently you can now give your username and password which would of been sent upon your registration.If you struggle to do this, feel free to gimmie a nudge on msn/email whichever . i will be on as domgoran, @hotmail.com , and i will give ya a name and password to borrow for upgrading, but shhhh, dont tell everyone.

Once your done with the loggin in bit btw, you will have a choice of loads of Gnutella programs, but importantly the latest version of the p2p program. If you were to however, get the Limewire for free, say from download.com, sure ot costs ya nothing, but you get a cruddy version, thats quite slow and not as effective in my opinion, but again, lemmie know and i can give ya same version as mine for free, and i currently use limewire 4.9.23 pro. I hope all this info helps, but like i said, [email]*** or domgoran for addy on msn and i will be pleased to help.

PERSONAL INFO
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Edited to comply with the House Rules.
Do not divulge anyone's personal information in the forum, not even your own.
Forum Rules (click here)

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; September 18th, 2005 at 08:46 AM.