Thread: Not Good
View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2005
Apprentice

exexpat is flying high
Default Not Good

I bought this program (Limewire Pro Bundle) last night after unsucessfully trying to reconnect with WinMX.

WinMX is not working at the moment either because their server has been shutdown or they were purchased by Limewire.

Limewire descepitively advertised themselves as a WinMx product if they did not buy WinMx out.

I've used WinMx for years without many problems. I have tried Limewire off and on (mostly off) due to it's unfriendly setup and poor connection to share files.

Ok, I bought this as I thought it was the New (Had to buy into) product of WinMx. Paid over $50 for it. Downloaded it, etc.

It worked for a while last night with little problems (kept asking me to buy Limewire Pro - I SHOULD HAVE ALREADY HAVE BOUGHT IT IDIOTS! - and disconnecting by itself - baloney!)

So, today same crap.

1. Slow connections

2. Repeat cutoffs

3. Buy Limewire Pro pop ups

4. There is no internet connection but still slowly downloading one or two files popups

5. Will not allow me to login to Members Area or Download NEWEST - LIMEWIRE PRO program and customer service in India or where ever the hell they are is off work.

I want my WinMx back! I want this to work!

Limewire still sucks after all these years with a new twist - impersonating WinMX on the Google search engine.