View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2006
Disciple

lime6 is flying high
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Rings
And that includes posting multiple times telling people not to use it as you did yesterday. lol I couldn't see anything constructive about any of those identical posts. That's hardly helping.
Yea, I can't agree more. I don't think what I'm doing is very constructive as well. But that was only twice, not multiple times, if you would do the math lol but anyway, like I said, I'm outta here, and I guess I'll only come back when I have problems with Limewire - If I ever use it again (which I most probably wouldn't). I shall stop lingering around giving advices that are not constructive and helpful at all - honestly that's just a waste of my time and a waste of you guys' time to read my pointless posts. And since I'm not helping at all, it's up to you guys if you want to take my advice. However I shan't disgrace myself here anymore, anyway

But one last advice (not asking you to quit using LimeWire), if you guys ever have any problems, sign up in http://www.norbiesworld.co.uk. he's good.

So, I decide to do a good deed to Gnutella forums. I may come back, or I may not. It was a pleasure meeting you all. Good luck.