View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2006
Draketo, small dragon.

arne_bab is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Hi clampak,

Could you specify some questions more exactly?

Quote:
SEARCH tab: ability to ignore certain files; for instance, after downloading one version of a file, I want to be able to mark all versions of that file to ignore them. This would be best in the right click menu. Also, along with this, the ability to not just lighten the font of the previously downloaded files, but hide them from the list altogether. Both of these should be options, not defaults.
By which can you recognize different versions of a file?
Or do you mean, being able to mark any file and set it to be hidden?

Quote:
I like the idea of limiting searches to specific countries, or regions. Since Phex can show the flag of the country I'm connected to, could it then also limit the results to whatever region I specify, or filter out results from one or more particular countries/regions. This could be potentially be implemented in the 'disconnect policy' in the Settings.
This could be done by connection preferencing (mostly connecting to nodes from that region) or by starting a search with the node from that region, I think.

Besides: Would you like to add your Wishes to the Wishlist yourself, or should I do it?

And by the way: If you're interested in the future devlopments of Phex, you can find a a Roadmap in the Wiki

And aside from that: no, I don't really have a third addition

-> put this banner into your own signature! <-
--
Erst im Spiel lebt der Mensch.
Nur ludantaj homoj vivas.
GnuFU.net - Gnutella For Users
Draketo.de - Shortstories, Poems, Music and strange Ideas.