View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2006
ReTired

Sleepless is just really nice

Days To Keep İncomplete Files= I keep mine on 999. That way you will only lose incompletes on purpose. Of Course that means that you have to clean up once in a while
Disable UltraPeer Capabilities= tick and untick? Depends on what Upload-/Downloadspeed you are capable of (you will have to post that)
Enable OOB Searching= tick and untick? If in UP mode, yes. If not then don't really know. I have it ticked always
Allow Partial Sharing= tick and untick? Tick. This will help both the network and yourself
Upload Per Person=? Down to user preferance. Some say keep it high. Others say keep it low
Max Upload Slots=? Depends on Up-/Downspeed
iTunes Buffer Size=? Have no idea (don't use it myself)
Revert To Default(Popups)= tick and untick? Only if something is wrong (like downloads don't go to download window)
Enable AutoCompletion Of Text Fields= tick and untick? (User preference again)
Maximum Searches=? I never moved it from 5. It's best to do one search at a time though (you get better results that way)
Show License Warning= tick and untick? User preference. (I don't use it)
Enable Content Filtering= tick and untick? User preference. (I don't use it)
Files You Must Share to not be a freeloader=? doesn't work anyway
Allow Freeloaders= rarely-Always=? Same as above
Share Finished Downloads=tick and untick? Depends if you are downloading good files or viruses :wink:
junk= relaxed-strict=? You will have to wait until someone else answers that. I don't use them at all
junk= junk=junk in place *tick ana untick?
junk at the bottom of search results *tick ana untick?

limewire speed ports=? Please clarify
------------------------------------------------------------------------