View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2006
Novicius

Dena is flying high
Talking New Here

Hi Everyone!
Well I have been having nothing but trouble with LW and went scouting around for some help and happened upon this thread.
My problem with LW is that in checking with other folks, they got theirs FREE and I had to pay.

Let me back up. I went to a Morpheus site and was willing to pay to download it. So I downloaded what I though was Morpheus and ended up with LW. Now the price was $24.99 I believe and by the time I got done, it ended up being nearly $40. I did not click anywhere that I wanted any additional software, I just got it!

So I figure, ok Dena ya got it see how it works.

I could download music, but no one could get to my shared file, because when I tried to set the options for shared files, the page would not go all the way to the bottom, nor could it be dragged down, for me to click ok!

(I don't mind sharing. I am a sharin' kinda gal!)

So I went to look for some help, as emails went unanswered as did the phone.

I found this forum, and went

I have contacted my credit card company, faxed them all the paperwork, emailed yet again to LW (no answer), and the CC company assured me they would get a complete refund for me.

To be honest, I am now afraid to download the FREE version of LW.

How can I import my music library or save it? I only managed to download about 6 songs from LW so my library is mainly from Morpheus.

This seems like a very nice and helpful site.