Thread: Downloading
View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2007
Apprentice

PrincessDani is flying high

1. what OS version? (eg: Windows 98, XP,OSX, Vista) I have Windows vista
2. What firewalls you have ? I know that I have Norton. I also believe that I have a firewall that was on windows vista already
3. How much ram ? not sure. it's a hp computer
4. Hard Disk space available ? 93% free
5. Connection type (eg: dialup, broadband, cable, etc.) ? Telkonet ibridge
6. Modem & router brand name & model numbers ?
7. Where are you trying to connect from (house, appartment complex, school, student accomodation, work, etc.) ? apartment complex
8. What version,LimeWire & Java,Go to L/W's Help/About L/W, THIS show both LW & Java version.? Limewire pro & Newest version of java
9. Who is your ISP provider (Internet Service Provider) ? Multiband
10. Do this test click here: http://www3.limewire.com:6346/ should say 'Your test worked!. What happens ? It said "your test worked"
11. Are you sharing the connection with other computers or p2p sharing programs? If yes, please give details of set up. no
12. Is this a your 1st try at LW or is this a new problem with an experienced user.? Yes this is a new problem.
13. Do you see a brick wall in front of the blue world icon at the bottom of LW's interface ? yes There is one
14. Have you given full permisions for LimeWire to pass through your Firewall ? Yes. I went through both of the firewalls on my computer and turned them off.
15. XP users, Please state XP firewall on or off.?