View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2007
Novicius

britman9399 is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp3source
First off let me introduce myself, I work for the support team at the website your talking about. We are not like the scam sites you see advertised or discussed in this thread. We are a legit business that caters to people unfamiliar with the method and tools to use when it comes to legal downloading. We do have links to limewire and other p2p services on our website but we are not selling their software. We simply recommend them because we believe that their program is the best one for our members to use. We specifically state on our website that we do not endorse downloading or copying any illegal material. We also state that we bill you for your convince a one-time charge for a twenty-four month membership and you will never be re-billed.

Your complaint with the FBI probably will not go far since our service is 100% legal and they know that. We are even joining the Better Business Bureau in the very near future. We have a toll-free number and offer 24/7 support with your account. If you have problems with your membership, feel free to contact us and let us know and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Your site is a scam! And your so-called support (Call us at 1-877-452-8211) rings & then disconnects you...mp3-source.net is the online support & it's always a fatal error when you try it. I tried to cancel after signing up only minutes for $4.99 when your website redirected me to a shareware site (limewire). Then I found out you stoled $119.76 out of my bank account. If you were a legit site then why don't you have a way for someone to cancel? And don't tell me I could of email you because there's no reply to anything. So if anyone is out there with the proper sites to file complaints then please publish them for scam sites like these!