View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2007
Novicius

inci is flying high

Hi everyone. i'm new on this forum. it seems shareaza forums are gone for the time being and i need to ask something about Gnutella connections.

Last week my old computer with XP crashed and I got a new laptop with XP again. i installed Shareaza 2.2.1.0 again that i had been using for some time. But right now i'm having problems getting connected to Gnutella 1&2 networks. It is not connected automatically. Even though everything is automatic on the settings. And it is not connected multiple networks. There is message saying that with XP Service Pack 2 there is limited network connections. I don't understand the meaning. Last week everything was working fine with the same environment.
Shareaza starts up automatically but on 'disconnected' status. Right now i have to manually get connected to edonkey2000 network every time i open Shareaza. It works fine with edonkey but i want gnutellas back. edonkey is full of firewalled sources.
And Shareaza seems it changed the interface. But it is the same version with i was using 2 weeks ago. Why did the interface changed?
Can anyone help me with my problem please? What should i do about the GNU connections? Thanks for advance.
INCI from Norman, OK