View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2007
Novicius

karen382 is flying high
Question Hello, I Need Some Help With My Limewire Account & How To Burn Cd's!!!!

hello fellow members of the limewire music network,

my name is karen & i'm a new member of limewire & of this forum. i have already download a whole bunch of songs from limewire & i have been enjoying listening to them.

now what i want to do next is to burn the songs from my limewire playlist onto cd's, but i'm not sure how to do that!!!! i have looked up the help & faq's on the limewire homepag, but i haven't found the information that i need about burning cd's. i have never burnt a cd before either so i'm not really sure how to do it. & plus as i said before, i'm a new limewire user & i've only been using limewire for the last 3 days & the only things i know how to do is download songs & play them & that's pretty much it!!!! so i would really appreciate it if someone could help me out about how to burn my playlist on to cd's that would be great!!!! thank you very much for understanding & i promise that i will get back to whoever replies to me as soon as possible, & if you want to send me your reply through the private messaging option that is fine with me, i will try my best to check that also when i come on this site!!!!
HAVE A NICE DAY & HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND TO EVERYONE!!!!

sincerely, karen382