View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2007
Novicius

carlwhart is flying high

I used to absolutely love Shareaza, and I am astounded at how horrible it has become. I loved it because it found way more stuff (videos, I'm talking about) than any other program, but for over a year, the problem was than it just wouldn't download anything. If I was lucky, I would complete 2 or 3 downloads in a week. And even though my router WAS configured correctly, exactly according to their instructions, I would get that damned message say that it wasn't configured correctly. So I trashed Shareaza and tried Limewire. For reasons that are a total mystery to me, Limewire doesn't find anywhere near as much as Shareaza (and if anyone cares to explain why this is to me, I'd appreciate it). So tonight, just for the hell of it, I tried Shareaza again and disscovered that they have a new version--version 4. What a piece of crap! It doesn't have half the features that previous versions did--or if it does, I can't find them--and it will not find any video bigger than 50 MB! What garbage and what a shame that they have self-destructed. As far as I'm concerned, there is NO good program anymore.