View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2008
Riding a Pale Horse and Wielding THE Sword of the Forum

Peerless is a jewel in the rough

area code 503 (as your originally posted) is listed as being is Oregon...your IP did not trace to California on both the traces I did...

I've driven through Red Bluff many times on my way to Fall River, so I know its not in Oregon...the warning I gave you was based upon 2 facts:1: you posted a phone number in clear violation of the rules, 2: you brag (attention seeker) about your extensive collection

AFAIC you are fake and most likely trolling for peoples identities so that you may sue them, and too boot are getting paid for it...

advertising your files as you do is in clear violation of the law and promotes piracy...this forum does not operate in that fashion...

if you can't figure out how to put files in your shared folder with all of the simple directions floating around...well, that says something...I for one don't think you are that retarded, hence my conclusion as listed above...while you may think you are a ''valuable asset'' to the network, I consider you to be nothing special as I consider somebody who takes the risk of hosting as of yet unreleased audio files to be of far greater ''importance''

So Long and Thanks for All the Files

Beware of the big 3 insurance companies in Texas! Read your policies carefully (maybe you'll need a lawyer) Allstate, Farmers & State Farm are overextended and their 'coverage' is worthless...a true waste of your money Read This