View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2008
Novicius

Cyn222 is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseybob View Post
Never look at 'Library' after enabling 'LW Share'; always in 'Monitor' or 'Search'. But did this AM, and astounded to find exactly 50 hits in every single one of my first 300 song files within 45 seconds. For remaining 1400+ song files about half had the same number, and all kept increasing at exactly the same rate. Have had Bandwidth Throttle problems in past from my ISP and strongly suspect this is a new method (to me anyway).... the odds of having exactly 50 hits in first 300 files and half of the rest in less than a minute, with hits all increasing at same rate after, have to be IMPOSSIBLE. Would any monitors or members who have seen this unlikely phenomenon happen, please reply, perhaps with solution, if there are any.
Thanks, caseybob

This is happening to me too (why I came to the forums) ever since I DL the new version of LW. It's sort of freaking me out because I have no idea what's going on and it never happened in the old version. I've had my LW open for about 3/4 of an hour and and the hits in my shared folder are already reaching (ok, now past) 400 hits on each song, with only 3 actual uploads. The first time I noticed it, the hits had gotten into the thousands on each song within a few hours.

Unlike caseybob, I've never even heard of Bandwidth Throttle, but if this is what's going on...help, please. If it's not what's going on and somebody knows of another reason...help, please.

Thanks in advance.