Thread: Music Videos
View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2008
Gone on vacation fishing, forever lost at sea

Miss Ann Thrope is flying high

Reading all of this very carefully it sounds like you may just have a problem with your CD/DVD drive in your computer. And this does not mean that it is a big problem that will cost you any money.

What you may need to do is a kind of update of your CD/DVD drive. I mean the CD/DVD drive box itself that is inside your computer.

You see, the new types of CDs and DVDs are a bit different from the old kinds and maybe your CD/DVD drive needs an 'update' so that it can read, and especially 'write' to, the new kinds of discs that are probably the only kind you can now buy.

I will not give you any big technical talk about this now, but I know that Peerless knows about this stuff. It is called a FIRMWARE UPGRADE and it is really not so hard to do.

If you can please tell us exactly what model of CD/DVD drive you have in your computer it will help.
If you don't know what it is or how to find out, don't worry because one of us here can hold your hand while you do find out what your CD/DVD drive is. This is a really no big deal.

Once we know the model (company that made it) name and the part number, then it will be really simple to help you to 'update' your CD/DVD drive. This is probably the problem that you have unless all the stuff in your computer is really quite new.

Nothing that I am talking about here needs any screw-drivers or anything like that... It's all done with a simple little program and you don't open the computer case or anything else as terrifying as that!

Maybe I am wrong, but it does seem to me that what I have described may be your real problem.