View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2008
Novicius

verdant is flying high

Thanks fo your imediate response. i did that acouple of days ago iwent to yhe library tab,saved folder and and it did not work so i just deleted that version of limewire thinking that it would solve the problem. that also did not work, so i downloaded another version of limewire and it works for new downloaded files i went to vista search and the old,previous filname "hockey puck is still there and again i tried to delete that movieclip filname and i again get the message.....did not find thid this item
this nolonger Located in c:\jack\downlosd\Saved. try again.movie clip size3.38mb. i run a virus,malware etc...check and did not find any.the only thing i can try is to download the limewire vwrsion i used when i deleted thar movieclip filename i just simple want to delete that particular filname.i hope i can remember what versionof limeware i used. i've triedother types of software to help me delete this problem. but you have to be almost an IT. Thanks for your response. if any one comes up with any solution thanks again.