View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2008

File_Girl71 has a reputation beyond reputeFile_Girl71 has a reputation beyond repute

Well i mean its a lite edition because of 2 thing...
1. Its using littel of my pc resource,the new Shareaza eating my pc alive-my pc its old and tierd...
2.I like to keep things simpel and easy as possible....The new Shareaza has alot new function i just dont like-but the security and privacy protection are verry good-thumbs up for the Shareaza team there
Of course i use the same security filters as the new Shareaza 2.4.0.0 use...I must say it working verry well get good connection to the network and i no more banned/blacklisted on e-Donkey2000 network-its connect to mostly newer Shareaza-and other Shareaza clones like MP3-Rockets-really funny lol And its connect in matter of seconds....I also want it to appers as a Lite and looking nice and pretty-iam a girl so why not-and i wanna screw up the company "P2PShareing.Biz" whit the facke Shareaza Lite 2.3 wich is bundled up withe nasty spy/adware as of course none optional-pretty bad!!!At least my is better that way....
I dident have to remove enny thing to stripp it down-but i fond one old Shareaza thats was gentel and kind to my old and out dated pc.but i will by a new one soon as i got monny-since iam not ritch...
To Remoc i will say: Belive me I am good at it...