View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2009
Valued Member contributor

skyliner will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by heybetty View Post
Hey, I would appreciate anyone's help on this. I just joined and downloaded Limewire. And I am trying to find movies to download and watch. And every movie title I put in, old ones, new ones, doesn't matter.....I get nothing.

Am I doing something wrong? All I have done is download and install Limewire and chose to always connect when I open it.

Please help-----much appreciated.
Are you fully connected to Limewire (5 green bars) -- try this link problems with the search -- also this answer from wiki.limewire

Q: When I select a search result and click the Download button, nothing happens! What's up with that?
A: You may have selected "Always use this answer" on a dialogue box. In order to correct it, go to Tools > Options > View > Popups > Revert to Default. On a mac, go to LimeWire > Preferences > View > Popups > Revert to Default.

Finally it could be a license problem:- Open limewire --> tools --> options --> searching --- now put a tick in the box that says "show license warning" then click apply

Limewire links: (If LW 5 will not connect) (If LW 4 will not connect)(system details) (LW Clean Reinstallation Instructions) (setting up your firewall to accept LW)

LW links are changed at times to match the current problems.