View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2009
Novicius

nick.lee is flying high
Question My name is Nick and I need some help (general LW questions)

hi... i scrubbed this list of help items after signing up and browsing some topics.. there is still alot i dont understand.. cuz im new and hope someone might clarify things.

Hi. I need some help with a lot of questions I have about limewire. I tried perusing to find some answers but am easily confused due to my adult adhd. It really is a disease! J
I am using dsl to connect to limewire pro 4.18. I have Norton and webroot anit-virus, anit-spyware.
If anyone would be so kind to assist me, I really appreciate it. I’m new to this and don’t quite understand.
?Is it possible that there is interference between upload/download between utorrent and limewire when I run them both simultaneously?
What does bandwidth do in regards to setting it at 100% or lower? Is there an optimum setting?
Is it true the more files I share in limewire, the more access to files I will have from other users?
How do I make more files available to people?
My lime will say not responding in the top bar of the window but files will still be downloading, why?
Always always always.. needs more sources! Where do I get them? I have changed my filter criteria to no avail.
In my saved files in my library, sometime something will get through that has no preview, flashes all over the bottom of the playlist, and when I try to delete it say unable to delete because it is in use. This is a nuisance. I can only delete it after rebooting. What is it and how to I get rid of that happening?
Again, I would really appreciate help in my many questions. I’d be happy to exchange information on dental hygiene, applying a tourniquet, or small boat handling, or jokes you should never tell complete strangers, if your interested.
I am not completely useless at my computer, I’m pretty good at msn spades and backgammon.. J
Please assist… Please!