Thread: Limewire sucks
View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2009
Novicius

bking28 is flying high
Unhappy I downloaded a tyler perry movie but cant get it to play so i can try ans burn it to a dvd

Hello there everyone i just joined this community after downloading the software, how are yall doing tonight, good I hope. Im having problems on my first day of joining this community. It is about a video by t*ler p*rry that i downloaded, it went fine of downloadin right but when i clock on library and then videos and double click on the video i downloaded, it asks me what program do i wanna open it with i selected windows media player, then after it opens it this is what it says.Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file for more information click web help and when that opens it talks about updating a driver right i just got this laptop im on from walmart on 02-06-09 right so aint no way it should need updating that fast upon purchasing it is there u people, whats up with this problem im going through. I dont know what to tell u, i hope some of yall can come up with a good conclusion of how to solve this issue, i sure downloaded the video but havent been able to look at it, im so sad. so any comments, suggestions, ideals will be greatly appreciated, ok. thanks for ya time God Bless you.

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; February 19th, 2009 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Edited to remove reference to copyright material ;)