View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2009

File_Girl71 has a reputation beyond reputeFile_Girl71 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok her vi go! First i will recomend you to uninstall it and make a clean install,and do not remove enny thing,unless My Morpheus Toolbar-this one you dont need it,its spy/adware! Lets say you install Morpheus on C:\progarmfiles\Morpheus.Make sure Morpheus is not runing,if Morpheus does-shutt it down now! Now make sure you enabled the function for see hidden folders and files verry importent! To do this you go to start\control panel\Appearance and Personalization and enter Folder Option.Click view and enable Show hidden files and folders!So fare so good,now you do as i told you to do and rename the files exactly as i show it to you before...I might give you the wrong place to put them. Her are the right place to put them: C:\Documents and Settings\Roy\programdata\Morpheus.Where i put the name Roy it will be your name or user....Copy the MorpCache and WebCache to that destination as i showed it to now!You should get a message about to replace/overwrite the existing files,you should click yes and owerwrite it!Now start Morpheus and it should connect in seconds and Neo network will usaly come after 10-20 min...This is all you have to do!