View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2009
Novicius

XJs4Ever is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy1689 View Post
hello i'm new to burning i have burned music cd's i used limewire i have been reading in some of the forums i wan't to download some movies i think i figured out i need a converta or downloader i'm not sure which i do have the dvd burner on my computer i have look but there is so many of them and i don't know the one's that are good and the bad ones can some one help me also can you suggest place to download movies
Check this out --> . <-- thats a "period" between the arrows. Does amazing things to sentence structure! jus messin with ya..
Anyway, theres a million programs to turn an avi or mpg into a DVD and some are free and those STINK!

I'm using hardware & software I got at Best Buy called Pinnacle. You can digitize ANY video you feed it be that TV, camcorder, VCR whatever and turn it into an avi or mpeg file and burn it to DVD or video CD. Adding cool menus, titles, captions, effects, sound FX and mic over-dubb, chapters, balh blah. I paid about $80 for mine and it was worth it. I have some vids on you-tube I used it on [search words mjs4ever, tiggrr, zuks].

Plus you can take the vids you download and make discs of them BUT be aware - many movies you DL contain [or omit] a file that protects them from being copied. Its hit or miss and so far half of the movies I have DL'd wont burn. Thus the need to patch the PC to the TV via an S-video cable or RCA's. The video card must have those to watch vids from PC to TV.

Last edited by XJs4Ever; April 12th, 2009 at 01:56 PM. Reason: typo