View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2009
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

You need to have language support on your system. On my mac it installs japanese by default, so when I use LW the japanese characters generally (not always) show up fine. Same applies for chinese for me. (I occasionally download japanese & chinese videos & music, also get lots of japanese uploaders so browse them occasionally. I never studied Japanese but did study chinese for several years & a couple other asian languages at university.)

Since you're most likely using Windows, you may need to go back to your Windows installation disk & install the extra language support. Else, enable it via your control panel if it is already installed. I also have Windows XP installed on my mac, the control panel in question is called Regional and Language Options. Click on Languages tab & check install ... and also click on Advanced & check the language you desire for extra support.