View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2009
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Over 70 more games added to the arcade. About 8 of those go into the Bonus category which the Image Caption winner (& runner-up if enough people enter) have access to play.

Some of these games have been categorized, the others not yet been put into a specific category have been slotted into a new category called called '* New *' .. which is about 55% of the new games.

New Games:

(8) Bonus Games - (a mystery, you will need to find out.)

(37) * New * - 50 Quick Shots, __ 8 Shot, __ Ant City, __ Ant Move, __ Battle Of The RockGods, __ The Rocker TV Toss, __ Rockstar Hotel Jump, __ Bubble Jump, __ Castle Cat 2, 3 & 4 __ Chav Dancer, __ Choco Fun, __ Circus Death Wheel, __ Cow Fly Game, __ Everyone`s Hero Mahjong, __ Find My Race, __ Gazzoline, __ Hide the Fart, __ Hotcorn, __ I Lost My Puppy, __ Inflatable Tower, __ Kill Me, __ Mouse Maze Galore, __ Naked Skate, __ Operation Gratudates, __ Pendulums II, __ Santa Rush, __ Sift X-Mess, __ Silver Arrow, __ Simply Smashing, __ Skullicious, __ Soap Bubble (version 2 is in Bonus section), __ Submarine: Sea of the Undead, __ Sushi Go Round, __ The Naked Run, __ Warriors Hunting Game

(1) Alien and Space Games - Space Invaders 3D

(1) Pinball Games - Chocolate Or Sex

(2) Girl and Boy ! =^.^= - Baby Kiss, __ The Great Indian Arranged Marriage

(1) Retro Games - Turbo Turtle

(3) Memory or Matching or Word Games - Spliterature, __ Word Search 2 Animal Scramble, __ Word Search 6 unscramble

(4) Tiles and Matching - 30 Seconds, __ Dye Hard! Easy, __ Dynomite, __ Ring Ball Memory

(13) Puzzle Games - Balancing Act, __ Calculations, __ Counting Cubes, __ Image Disorder (x 6 versions), __ Memory Math, __ Nuts and Bolts, __ Sequence, __ Whats your Sign

(1) Military or Flying Games - Mega Fortress

(3) Strategy, Tower-Defense - Hybra Tower Defence Easy,__ Hybra Tower Defence Hard,__ Ninjas vs Pirates TD Full

(1) Shooting Games - Armadillo Cowboy Club

(1) Sports, Ski and Pool / Billiards - Hit The Sign Cricket

(76) Total new games. 68 of those for everyone, 8 more others added to the Bonus category for monthly image caption winner (& runner-up) now totaling 46 specially selected games.

* Hover your cursor over a game picture in the index to see a description of the game.

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; May 14th, 2009 at 05:50 AM.