View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2009

File_Girl71 has a reputation beyond reputeFile_Girl71 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes we are partly right and partly wrong both of us,but i also know its using both reg keys...Its leving behind Shareaza reg keys too,and i can tell you i didn't install Shareaza after i reformated my hard drive last time....But i dosen't matter because its build on Shareaza code 2.4.0.0 enny ways....I have that code before on my computer,and i did littel bitt revers engineering on it,and its shows clearly Shareaza 2.4.0.0 code....They simply strip down the code,and remove things like media player and few other things....And i found this software verry unstable,and they bundled it up with Ask toolbar...They allready break the promise NO Adware and No Spyware include policy....All toolbars comes with p2p software is spyware bye nature,it sends back user statestic and they generate popups advertisment based up on what people search for, when they use the toolbar...Now this is probably not the worst kind,this is how theire keep the software free....But the code and the core as i see it is clean and the are no problem to use this software,if you like it you can use it...But the real Shareaza is fare moore better then this one in over all performance....I hear that this month,Shareaza was tried HIJACKED once moore time....When this gona stop!!!