View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2009
Novicius

c.hag is flying high
Question When downloading songs, the status says "need more sources".

I used BearShare for a long time and then I couldn't get a host connection...so I downloaded the BearShare5.1.0b25 beta version and used BearStart to activate it. I now have hosts and my searches aren't queued anymore but when I try to download songs and click over to "downloads" under the status it says "need more souces" in red. I tried clicking "find more souces" but it did nothing. And from reading other posts people have mentioned clicking Bitzi Ticket but that just lead me to a website that said:
"Bitprint Not Found We're sorry, but Bitpedia has no information about the bitprint:
urn:sha1:X5JWQR6V7YUCDUZOMVJVN5KVMOWC5BQV
If you have this file in your possession, you can use our Bitcollider utility to report it to Bitpedia. You could then add other ratings, comments, or descriptive info – so that the next time this file is looked up, by yourself or someone else, helpful info will be available.
Thanks!
[unknown_nonsha1]
urn:sha1:
X5JWQR6V7YUCDUZOMVJVN5KVMOWC5BQV"
I'm pretty sure the website is saying that this file hasn't been rated yet...but before all the host connection stuff started happening I was able to download these types of files, so who knows? I'm not very technologically advanced...

Anyway...I'd really appreciate any help! And I'm sorry in advance if something like this has already been posted. I've searched around but couldn't find a topic that was like mine that got the problem solved.