View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2010
Apprentice

ottopcx is flying high
Default Bit Torrent Intolerant

I've used LW off & on a few years & to date I can get good download speeds on more than half the movies I find, but I am still unhappy with search results in reference to variety. I’m a pc tech w/ my own repair shop & through the years I’ve been too lazy or busy to figure the bit torrent thing out or perhaps it hasn’t been explained (presented) to me properly. I am not asking what they are or how they work but I was wondering what benefits I may be missing &/or can some one sum up what categories they can improve or not effect. I am mostly having trouble with finding the same movies using wide (un-narrowing) search perimeters. I have been looking for the new ***** movie and cannot get ANY hits yet certain movies several years old keep coming up & I have changed hosts. That I believe is the only aspect of LW & p2p I am disappointed with. My question seems to have evolved into a 2 part-ish question during this communicative transferal process (sorry ‘bout that). Any help or opinions would be greatly appreciated…Thanks

Last edited by birdy; May 20th, 2010 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Removing series name