View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2011
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

I haven't tested this yet, File_Girl sent me the link a few hours ago (I only just returned to the forum): BSTESTINSTALLER 5.1.0.25.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download. The installer has been changed, prefs are included in the installer, different time-change program to use instead of the BS Start. I'm not sure if she included connection cache, she said she was going to.

I'm going to test this on one of my Win XP's first after uninstalling & removing all traces of previous BS prefs & folders.

You might be suffering same issue I am with running BS Beta on Win 7. It was running fine for almost 12 months until start of year.

If nothing works with the Beta, we will try to work out how to get your 5.2 working without your shares & downloads being affected. ie: deleting your BS preferences. I know which files to take out of the settings folder, but we'll look at that at a later stage if necessary.