View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2011
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Why the late post. I saw someone viewing it. Re-pondered your questions.

I don't think anybody replied to your post because you suggested about the no no to swapping to BearShare instead.

Perhaps because the support line died about 5 years ago? The creator of Bearshare, BearShare Lite and BearFlix sold out. The program has not run on the gnutella network since. http://www.gnutellaforums.com/open-d...tml#post350598

As for version 1.1.2.1, I don't know. But there are potential connection fixes if you are still having problems.

Keep a more up-to-date connection file for the bearShare line of programs and that includes the BearFlix versions that still run on the Gnutella network.

Though I can confirm the member called Bearshare has not updated his connection file for download since at least beginning of August. I just checked and it is the same identical data. And AaronWalkhouse's equivalent file is even a month older (July.)