View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2013
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Try using your browser's search engine and put the word torrent at the end of what you are searching for. You should be able to get some results for your search topic. Download the torrent file and open them with Vuse. Some torrent sites now use magnet links which Vuse can open directly with. However in my experience, magnet links seem much less reliable and occasionally fail whereas the alternative torrent file did not. (I've probably had around a 50% failure rate with magnet links whilst using Vuse.)

There are also some popular torrent sites that have torrents listed into media type categories and topics, and also have search abilities for your topic.

How to get started with Vuse is maybe a question Sleepless would be better at answering.

(I moved and merged your first 3 posts, since they were similar questions but a couple were in the wrong forum section.)