View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2013
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

That works arne_bab.

To test it properly the important thing was to open it twice to be sure it was not a one-off open success as happened to both of us previously.
Connected to 6 peers fairly quickly.
So I guess we should refer people who are upgrading OSX or buying macs with Mavericks to use this method of using Phex instead. They should either drag & drop the phex.jar into the Dock or create an Alias & place on desktop, depending on their preferred method for opening Phex quickly.

I could create an applescript installer for this Phex which gives those options, but not sure I should? But then, if I did I would also include an updated connection file & updated settings. (My script for something similar for aliases does work in OSX 10.9 Mavericks.)

If sfque opens Phex via console as a standard approach then should direct it to that phex lib directory each time I guess. I'm not very console savvy to say the least.