View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2014
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Many thanks for the reports.

.. CALLING_OUT_TO_A_SOURCE0_PERFORM_FUNCTION is signalling an issue from my understanding. But the source of the problem I can't see. When Bigjx can find time, he might be able to help find where the problem is. Apologies, Bigjx is presently very busy this month.
I get the impression one of the java libraries has an issue upon loading. Some kind of conflict. But I'm guessing. Edit: Probably more likely CFRunLoopDoSources0 is the issue. But this doesn't say much unless we look at your original report. Perhaps even a permissions issue with either the bootstrap or gnutella file.

WS 5.6.3.1 was the first OSX release version. This release should not be very different to the original OSX LPE release. Some extra VM parameters were added using the Apple recommended method, but not sure this should cause any issues. You could try removing these to see if it makes any difference.
The unknown report, no idea, but I highly doubt it's WS related.

I'd be interested to know if any other MacOSX users have had a similar issue with either crashing or error messages when WS starts up. If yes, please post your experience.