View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2015

File_Girl71 has a reputation beyond reputeFile_Girl71 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Flashing icon Status of Morpheus P2P Client in 2015!

let's face the reality for Morpheus Basic and Ultra has began to slowly die out! Three things have happen to Morpheus P2P Client since it get shut down in 2008, and that is this: morpheus.com chat has been shut down and Morpheus has big problem to run on modern pc hardware under newer MS OS, also the Neo Network is no longer connecting or working... Morpheus is still connecting and working with Gnutella 1/2 under Windows XP SP3 with IE 6 and probably will also working with Vista, and Morpheus is not working good under Windows 7 even with Windows 7 compatibility mode enabled and I have not tested Morpheus Under Windows 8/8.1 since I do not like it or have it!

Still I wonder if other Morpheus users still can connect and use the Neo Network, please leave a message here if you can or not! Since Neo Network is serverless and only connecting to clients directly it should be fix able and make it work again. But I need help from you who still use Morpheus P2P Client for fresh Neo Network cache which can be included in to Morpheus/Morpheus ultra connection fix 2015...