Thread: Transfer window
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2015
Apprentice

Orphus is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

yeah ty dude i didn't know it was for 4.0 ..so o downloaded it and my connection failed.. I have a t3 or higher and my firewall as enabled it to go thru just not connecting to the fw site as for 6.7 fw my torrent files i use are not from the torrent sights like kat ..ect i just click on the name in the search windows as they come up and when they go to the transfer window they disappear and i can't see how long the transfer will take or anything...Yesterday I removed all the torrent files from my user in windows and from the torrent files under program files and moved the filed i had downloaded to another hard drive turned on fw and went to library and deleted all that was there and restarted fw and the files kept on downloading. putting a fresh downloaded files back on the other hd.. so again i exit fw and did all the same thing and again it started dowloading the files again only did i say screw this and uninstalled fw did the torrents stopped downloading after a reinstall... so if ya can help me why my connection with 4.0 seems to fail let me know ty again for your time