Thread: Transfer window
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2015
Apprentice

Orphus is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Lol i did that cleared them from the Torrents from Library only after i had to close down fw cause it kept saying files were still being used. so I exit fw and went to the other folders under users and cleared that and under program windows and fw and cleared then one from that one too and when i logged back into fw the downloads were started over again and i couldn't removed them from the library again.. so i went and uninstalled fw again 6.7 doesn't have a download cancel button in options only on the transfer window and if you can not see the downloads in that window you can't cancel them

see in 4.0 they have a incomplete folder where all the partial downloads go in case you have to exit fw. 6.7 nope they decided to just add it to ur user folder.so after i cleaned out it like three times, this was after my download was completed but still hidden under the transfer windows "only way i could cancel it" was to exit fw and delete all the torrent links thru the user folder and programs folder under fw..something was telling it to download the same 22 gig of files i just already downloaded and since i couldn't see the files being transferred cause they disappeared from the transfer window i had to exit and uninstall 6.7 inorder for it to stop downloading the same files over and over and over and over....Only certain torrents from these site seem to have the problem ..KAT Extratorrent TBA BTJunkie which u can't get to the site using fw all it does now opens up a msdos window...it's a pain in the *** hope they fix it soon cause i really really hate Imesh

Last edited by Orphus; April 15th, 2015 at 03:14 AM.