View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2016
Novicius

zzorrrro is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel
Default Loose Nut Behind the Wheel

It is probably me rather than the rest of the world but... is it really this hard now to download a song? If I do a search do the results suggest to me everyone that has that particular file or just the ones that happen to be online at the moment of my search? If so, then why am I denied the download having just searched the file? It is frustrating (assuming of course, that the search results are for online peers with the file) to see the file go instantly to stalled. What!? Am I being singled out? Is this a conspiracy? Is everyone out to get me? Is the entire world in on it? OMD!! "you oughtta know not to stand by the window somebody see you up there".

OK. Seriously though. Do I need to be logged in? Every time the pop-up comes up I populate the fields with the information I had written down (ok, typed in to an Excel workbook) and every time I am denied stating incorrect something or other password or user id. May be if I'm logged in I will get the mutual reciprocated respect I so desperately long to have and share "with those of my kind. Libations, sensations that stagger the mind".

So, in conclusion, apart from breaking a ton of English Writing do's and don'ts to include rambling on and on about something which will probably turn out to be quite simple and easy to fix I turn the floor over to euences. Brow beating is frowned upon as I should have started this monologue with..."I am not IT nor BCIS or CIS for that matter so if I have missed something obvious or easy or something that I should have known but did not then the brow beating is far more severe than the crime and thereby inappropriate." This goes along with the following: if you are going to explain it to me in IT or CIS lingo and short cuts you will most likely be talking over me so may I please ask you now to recall those thrilling days of yesteryear when you knew nothing about computers but wanted to understand them. Talk to me in that regard. Thanking you in advance for your kind attention to this post and for your considerate reply.

Last edited by zzorrrro; October 26th, 2016 at 01:19 PM.