View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2016
Novicius

zzorrrro is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

"...in the Land of Mordor where the shadows lie." Apologies. It has been so long ago when I read the Trilogy plus The Hobbit and an attempt at The Silmarillion and your response is not only informative but concise and easy to read. Granted some concepts are beyond me but I did not feel excluded as I read your response. Thank you.

You are correct. I am on WireShare. I went through the process as an end user starting with LimeWire. Went through the witchhunt where we hemorrhaged members the majority of which never returned. Got back online with LPE and progressed to WireShare after experiencing some shutdown issues with LPE only to find an even sparser member population on WS.

"You are behind a firewall and support firewall transfers" is my status. I'm guessing I should somehow allow or exclude WireShare from the Firewall. I'll work on that after I connect a Rife Frequency Generator to my laptop, which I have been procrastinating doing for about two weeks now, and get that up and running. I'll post again if there is anything of note to report.

Thanks again for your response. Thoroughly enjoyed it.