View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2017
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation
Default Phex confused Ultrapeer status ~ pushing off Leafs

I'm not sure when I first saw this bug. I considered perhaps port forward had somehow not kicked in properly but that's something you'd expect from UPnP, etc. instead.

Occasionally, generally happening after I'm restarting Phex from a long session, Phex connects in Ultrapeer mode but is kicking off all leafs.

Phex confused Ultrapeer status ~ pushing off Leafs-phex-all-ups-2017-10-29.png Peer connections at top.

Attempted Leaf connections below:
Phex confused Ultrapeer status ~ pushing off Leafs-phex-no-leaf-slots-yet-no-leafs-2017-10-29.png
Error 503: No Leaf slots.
For some reason Phex is pushing off leafs despite declaring itself as an ultrapeer.

The two attachments below are a combination of snapshots taken over a 30 to 60 second period:

Phex confused Ultrapeer status ~ pushing off Leafs-phex-ultrap-bug-2017-11-02-3.25.51-pm.png . . Phex confused Ultrapeer status ~ pushing off Leafs-phex-ultrap-bug-2017-11-02-3.26.25-pm.png

The 'already connected' error messages might relate to WireShare also running. I verified at least a couple of same hosts as giving those error messages.

Possible Bug #2 - Connecting as Leaf with 5 Ultrapeer slots set:
I've found sometimes when I connected as a leaf I connect to more ultrapeers than I have set. It takes about an hour to reduce to 6 and another 30 mins to reduce to 5 ultrapeers:

Phex confused Ultrapeer status ~ pushing off Leafs-initial-leaf-mode-connections-despite-5-set-2017-10-29.png