View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2002
Cleaning Lady

ursula is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Using Shareaza I am U/Ling continuously..... not an exaggeration..... I am never NOT uploading.

v1.1.0.1 is great and I am sure that it is only a small sample of what is still to come.

It is very sad to see the response of so many people to a new client of this quality and integrity. There has been an automatic reaction of negativity, and much of that has come from people who have not used the client.
And, much comes from the 'great and knowledgeable' who come in to pass their verdicts while they are 'knowledgeably' condemning clients instead of the 98SE OS they are running!
Gnucleus experiences much the same thing from much the same sort of people...... to learn what a client can do needs more than five minutes deciding if you 'like' the user interface.
The 'established players' are blowing it so big that it is difficult to continue to respect those who still blindly support the old established 'steady' clients. Not one of them can come near Shareaza now, and they must be feeling a bit strange about that, hmmm?
No tears, though!