View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2003
Apprentice

JanusMantooth is flying high

This is rediculous. This forum is based on a shoddy self help system. Endless posts about what people think is the reason for a problem and bad suggestions on how to fix it. Not one good answer from the developer. Ignoring a problem doesn't make it go away, and I'm tired of reading back and forth posts which amount to nothing more than a "No, YOUR stupid!" argument.

It is undoubtable that limewire 2.8.5 is rediculously flawed. It is undoubtable that much more than a fraction of an improvement to the download errors can be obtained by the users. Limewire needs to do something about this. I would never register a program when they release versions as faulty as 2.8.5!

Bad form limewire. You still insist that people should download 2.8.5, even though it's very flawed. Why is that? If this is the result of beta testing, I'd hate to see that beta. With the recent lawsuits against p2p software, and bad luck, I can understand a rut, but you absolutely must do SOMETHING about this. At least post a reply letting us know that you are doing something to rectify 2.8.5!