View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2003
Gnutella Admirer

Cougar is flying high
Default Still not there

I'm assuming that since no one responded... no one has ever had this problem. I have done disk checks, windows registry repairs, and completely deleted limewire (including the program files directory), rebooted many times, and reinstalled from scratch, yet nothing brings it back..

Still as first reported... there is a missing "screen". When I search, i can see everything normally in the lower 'downloading files' section, I can also see the 'download', 'chat', and 'browse host' buttons on the middle bar just fine. I can see the little "X" up top for each search, including the text being searched and the (#) number results found tab. However.... NOTHING but white screen remains when a tab is clicked. And no blue buttons to show name, size, stars, connection type, or any thing else that is supposed to be in the blue button bar. Its just GONE. It never comes back. I cannot use limewire like this.

All other screens remain in perfect condition. Any suggestions??? Coders have any clues of what broke, or how to fix it, since reinstalling doesnt change anything?