View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2003
Disciple

Naked Truth is flying high

The reality is there. You can limit this conversation, change websites that document your connections, and do whats necessary to hide your connection to ZP.

In reality Chris, you are a millionaire who made money creating DRM products that are to be used against P2Pr's.

In reality, Zeropaid.com makes NO MONEY. So why would a millionaire like yourself be involved with a P2P forum that makes no money and since P2P is against DRM, what is your agenda?

I will tell you straight out. You use the information to gather details on P2Pr's so that you can use it against us.

Also, you said that you were involved with EMPIRE DRM. You also said that you only met Chris Hedgecock "last Spring".

http://www.streamingmedia.com/press/view.asp?id=1621

Quote:
In addition, EmpireDRM’s Christopher Levy and Chris Hedgecock will be featured speakers at Internext- Expo, January 6-8, 2003, Sands Convention Expo, Las Vegas, NV. Levy and Hedgecock will lead discussions on DRM and P2P technologies as well as new media revenue opportunities for 2003. http://www.internet-expo.com

About EmpireDRM
EmpireDRM is a leading provider of Digital Rights Management Solutions via Dominion™, a suite of tools designed to offer content creators a broader range of options to monetize and deliver their digital media assets. EmpireDRM allows control over content access, tracks user habits, and reduces the threat of
theft and misuse. EmpireDRM was founded in 2001 and is based out of San Diego, CA. www.empiredrm.com
Empire DRM was founded in 2001, where Chris Hedgecock and Chris Levy both were employed as President, and Exec. Vice President. All this time, both of them controlled Zeropaid.com which came into existance in 1999. So again, DRM and Zeropaid are one and the same.

We are now at the end of September 2003. Last Spring was 6 months ago. Here, explain how both YOU and EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF EMPIRE DRM, MR. CHRISTOPHER HEDGECOCK - the "owner" of Zeropaid.com, together owned EMPIRE DRM back in January 2, 2003. That was 6 monts prior to last Spring! That article was printed after both of you had an established company called EMPIRE DRM, so dont have us all believe you met the same day they wrote the article.

So again, I point out that you know Chris Hedgecock from several years ago, and you casually deny being at 2 different gatherings that your name clearly appears on (which are posted on 2 different websites)

Now, go to EMPIRE DRM or STREAMING VIDEO website and get your name out of their as well. Clean up your tracks buddy.

Wait...Before you go, remember one thing. I am not going to run after you. I am going directly to your clients and I am going to cause you holy hell. Your a disgrace and have no place in our P2P community.