View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2003
Disciple

Naked Truth is flying high

Quote:
As CEO and Founder of BuyDRM, a leading provider of World Class DRM technologies in the Entertainment and Media Markets, Levy has been a driving force in the rapid evolution of the Streaming Media industry. After founding ClickHear Productions in 1995 and later leading the sale of the company to CMGi for nearly $6 Million, Christopher invented and led to market "streamOS", the industry's first Overlay Content Management/Delivery Platform for publishing streaming media across multiple Content Delivery Networks. streamOS was used by MSN to WebCast Madonna to 9 Million viewers making it the largest WebCast in history.
So your not a millionaire? Your full of ****

This is from your website before you changed the biography.

You didnt contract for MSN? Bullshit.

Quote:
Levy has also worked for a top-shelf list of streaming media clients including Interscope Records, IslandDefJam Records, Anheuser-Busch, NFL Films, Grand Royal Records, The Museum of Television and Radio, Microsoft, Intel and others. Levy is a featured industry writer and speaker and has been featured in print and online with ABCNews.com, StreamingMedia.com, eContent Magazine, Klixxx Magazine, and others and has spoken at NAB, NATPE, Streaming Media East and West, Digital Hollywood, Content World, Internext, EAT’M and South By Southwest.
http://www.streamingmedia.com/bio.asp?id=701

Hey look at that. Last sentence...You said earlier that you didnt attend the EAT'M conference! This is from your updated biography. Ahh...Geez Captain, what happened? Your fingers overwrite the keyboard?

I told you that I have everything on backup. Go ahead, make the changes while you have time. I'm here and waiting.

Hey everybody, go to http://forums.es5.com and see what SharePro posted. He has now proven beyond any reasonable thought and doubt that Chris Levy is a phony.