View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2004
+Modérateur à ses heures+

et voilà is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Matrix note: I hate Cypher that I called the "Rat". M. Smith was definitly the coolest of the serie. And yes murasame, your likings of those movies are weird

Well I'm testing every Morpheus going out. Vampmon complains about the pro window at startup with LW. I agree it's annoying. Here what does Morpheus however: At first install they ask if you don't want to buy Morph ultra instead for 20$ /6 months (1.11$ more than LW even if they use open source apps, not much dev work). I select free. They install Mysearchbar and ebates. Morpheus starts, there are pop ups (ads) coming from the default browser (great ) I remove the two spywares. I test Morpheus, it is buggy, unstable and too much processor intensive. I see they are still leeching and that they changed some icons since the last version. I close the POS. I want to uninstall it. When uninstalling they ask if I'm sure, that if I want they can tell me how to uninstalling the spywares (great they tell at uninstallation ) I click I'm sure they they pop a window that I can't skip asking for what reason I uninstall the POS (I always select swithching to another P2P ).

Morpheus... who???? Truth is that if there is new debates between Kayaman/Vamp and me, I have still arguments not used yet, héhéhé.

Ciao

PS: half of the 5/5 reviews on dl.com come from Morpheus devs and there suppoters in the Morpheus IRC channel, so ignore them...